Friday, March 14, 2008

I love this kid

I love longer hair on guys. Not like the 80s rock bands, but just a healthy maintained mane with a little body. Just not a crew cut. The French do this very well and I thought Zac would look so cute with his hair grown out a bit. He took a shower late last night so I had to blow-dry it. When I finished, I said, "Oh la la Zac, look at you! You are soo handsome!" He looked in the mirror and in a very sweet, soft voice as if he was introducing himself to a cute girl said, "Hello. My name is Zacharie".

1 comment:

The Barnyards said...

This is so cute friend!! I have been out of town(check my blog) And I realized you emailed me a LONG time ago...for some reason my computer hasn't been letting me get into my hotmail account...so I stopped trying. I checked it at my parents and realized I had a email from you. PLEASE call me when you have minutes again. I love you, love you, love you,miss you,miss you,miss you!