I am in Stockholm currently and relaxing and having a great time with good friends. We just picked up Ellie at the station. She flew in from Germany. My favorite thing so far is picking apples off of apple trees during our walks and eating them along the way. Love it. I had my first experience in a sauna at Johanna's father's house the other day. We are about to go in again, only this time at her house. Yes, it's quite common to have a sauna in homes here.
I also got my hair cut today. It's short. However the woman didn't layer at the bottom enough so it's a little "mom-ish" so I plan to do a layer job myself tonight. We will see how it turns out. I haven't taken too many photos since I've been here.
I arrive back in Paris on Thursday morning and Momma will be here Friday morning. I won't be able to blog for quite some time. Apologies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
rific, when are you going to blog again? I miss your updates :(
I miss your blog!!!!
We all miss your stories! :)
Are you ok? Seriously, no joking b/c I'm worried...
Post a Comment