Monday, April 21, 2008
Normandie
Hello my friends. I am currently in Normandie right now at the family estate. There are plenty of photos to be posted, but my computer is currently too full to upload any more of them. I have no idea how to solve this problem, so it might be a bit until I can post them. In the mornings I wake up to a view of rolling green hills with cows and dew from a third floor 17th century bedroom. Not too shabby. Today I played tennis and tomorrow I will go horseback riding with the kids. I will make sure to have my camera battery full so that I will have some good photos to post later on. I've been learning some new recipes from the cooks here. We have tartines and coffee for breakfast and four course meals for lunch and dinner. Until later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment