So I got onto myspace to change my comments section to be approved before being posted, in case someone spilled the beans. I made sure all my bases were covered. There were a few scares, but all was good.
I packed up two full suitcases and left on Saturday morning for the airport. It's a bit of a commute, but nothing a taxi and bus ride can't take care of. I didn't have too long of a wait at the airport. Customs didn't say anything about my expired visa and gave a blind eye to my overweight luggage. Thank you France.
Once on the plane, the captain announced that we would be flying a bit north on our way to Chicago. This was a slight understatement. I tried to stay awake, but fell asleep. When I woke up, I could not believe what I was seeing. I woke up my neighbor to tell him to look out the window. We were flying over Greenland, then over Newfoundland. Even though the pictures are pretty great, it still can't capture what it really looked like.

1 comment:
Connie you said you would post a whole blog about me jk. I loved seeing you. Come visit again soon.
Love
Alexis :)
Post a Comment